Sunday, August 4, 2019

Bear camping I hate people shirt

Bear camping I hate people shirt


Knock on wood I’ve never had any issues with my dogs. A pit, pit mix, a mut and a fiest. Not one issue. At night weather it’s with me or my parents they lay in the bed without whoever is with them. I love Bear camping I hate people shirt and been around them all my life and I’ve been physical hurt more by horses then I have with any dog I’ve owned. Not all dogs are the same and same goes for horses. Yes any animal is unpredictable but just because one dog hurts somebody regardless of breed doesn’t mean that whole breed is like that. Each dog is different.

Bear camping I hate people shirt, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Home page: BLOWTEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment